There are many reasons to prepare for your visa interview, even if you think you will certainly get approved.
1) Your visa record is for LIFE!
Notes and results from your Visa Interview will be attached to your name and identity for the rest of your life, even if you apply in a new country or for a new visa type. You want to keep your visa record as “clean” as possible to be sure that you will continue to be able to get U.S. Visas.
2) It costs money to book a Visa Interview.
Visa Interviews cost money! So why don’t save money and get it right the first time.
3) You must have a thought out plan if you get refused and want to apply again.
If you are refused and want to apply again, it’s not going to be as simple as going back the next week and having a new officer. You must think about how soon you are applying for your visa again, what has changed since your last interview, and how you will present your case to the Officer this time.
4) Right now, each visa interview you can get is precious, so you need to do whatever you can so it ends in an approval. With limited interview availability for the indefinite future, you need to make sure you take advantage of that opportunity and go in with your best foot forward. Even if you feel confident, things have changed with COVID, and you don’t want to regret your opportunity when you are unable to find a future appointment.
5) Confidence is key!No matter what you think you know about the Visa Interview or your chances of approval beforehand, the interview can be very nerve-racking and intimidating. By preparing with an expert before your interview, you will be able to go in with a peace of mind, ensuring you will have the confidence needed to make the right impression.
To get it right the first time, book a consultation with Argo! If you have questions about your case or if Argo is right for you, send us an email at email@example.com.